Here we are on the 5th day of the challenge & I decided to make the Brownie batter pancakes. They were delicious, but very small! They made silver dollar sized pancakes. So, as I was feeding my starving family & myself (also famished), I made vanilla regular sized pancakes along with the silver dollar sized brownie ones! Oh Wow, so good together!! (You can find the vanilla pancake recipe from a previous post). Hope you enjoy them as we did!
Brownie Batter Pancakes
1/4 cup All-purpose G-free flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp cocoa powder
1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp sugar
1/16 tsp salt (it’s about a pinch)
1 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil (liquid form & cooled)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
5 1/2 Tbsp Cashew milk (or milk of choice)
1. Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a medium bowl.
2. Add the wet ingredients to the dry & stir together.
3. Using a ladle, pour small circle shapes onto a hot electric griddle. When you see small bubbles on top, flip. Heat for a few minutes & when browned lightly, take off heat.
4. Serve with my vanilla pancakes, if you want, on the bottom & top with these silver dollar pancakes on top.
5. Top with your favorite real maple syrup. Enjoy!!