This is a unique flavor that I really love! Lavender is so calming & is quite good when mixed with blueberry.
1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
3/4 cups almond milk
2/3 cups granulated sugar
pinch of salt
1 can of full fat coconut milk or 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
1 tsp. lavender extract
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Chop up blueberries in blender.
- Add all other ingredients. Blend.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours-overnight.
- Pour in ice cream maker, while spinning & make for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in glass pan & cover with plastic wrap for up to 1 week. Enjoy!